- · Santa’s Lodge is fully decorated with gas logs
- · Frosty’s Café has treats for all including S’mores kits, hot coca and more
- · The Fire Pit proves a toasty spot to roast marshmallows or make S’mores
- · Broken Spoke Wagon Rides are $5 per person and take you through places inaccessible by car. The ride is 1.2 miles long.
- · Sip N’ Shop is available on Tuesdays under the big white tent. Multiple vendors offer the latest Christmas items and gifts.
- · Princess Nights are Sundays only. Kids can meet their favorite princesses. A memorable meet and greet for sure!
- · Santa’s First Quality Village is an additional $5 admission
- · Veteran’s Stage has live entertainment nightly.
- · Heavy’s Snacks has candy apples, cotton candy funnel cake and for sale.
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
24th Annual Anderson Christmas Lights
Looking for Christmas fun? The annual Anderson Christmas Lights even runs from November 23rd through December 23rd. Drive through 2.4 miles of Christmas lights for only $10 per car. They do allow tour buses at $20 per bus. Portions of the front gate proceeds are donated to local charities. The festival features multiple attractions and nightly live entertainment!
Different nights feature different events. See below for specific details, dates and events.
12/8 - Broken Spoke Wagon | Calhoun Academy of the Arts | Hearts the Clown (Face Painting)
12/9 - Broken Spoke Wagon | Evie Clair on the Home Depot Stage | Hearts the Clown (Face Painting)
12/10 - Broken Spoke Wagon | Princess Night | Mr. Twisters the Elf
12/11 - L. C. Branch on the Home Depot Stage
12/12 - Sip & Shop
12/13 - Clemson Tiger | Hearts the Clown
12/14 - L. C. Branch | Hearts the Clown
12/15 - Broken Spoke Wagon | Mr. Twisters the Elf
12/16 - Broken Spoke Wagon | Buttons
12/17 - Broken Spoke Wagon | Princess Night | Mr. Twisters the Elf
12/18 - Buttons
12/19 - Sip & Shop | Mr. Twisters the Elf
12/20 - Clemson Tiger | Mr. Twisters the Elf
12/21 - Buttons
12/22 - Broken Spoke Wagon | Mr. Twisters the Elf
12/23 - Broken Spoke Wagon | Buttons
Taking place at 520 Woodcrest Drive, Anderson, SC 29621