- The Village at Acadia has all styles of custom homes and was the first community in Acadia.
- The Saluda Run neighborhood boarders the Saluda river on one side, woods and common areas surround the rest.
- Somes Village has a community flower garden and planned glass house conservatory.
- The Sanctuary has an elegant feel with an adult only pool, large lots and plenty of natural amenities like trails and ponds.
- Beaver Creek is a planned mix of vacation, retirement, executive and even manor homes.
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Acadia is a 340-acre planned community consisting of 5 separate neighborhoods and a slew of amazing amenities. Home and lot packages mostly range from the $400s to over $900s. Two neighborhoods are existing and three are taking reservations to build. Each neighborhood has its own custom style. Condos, patio homes, single family homes and estate style homes are among the multiple housing types available across the 5 different neighborhoods. Multiple custom builders and multiple floor plans are available. Community pools, walking trails, tennis court, soccer field, community pavilion and gardens are some but not nearly all the amenities offered inside Acadia.