Multiple Outdoor Festival Events
|Greenville SC Parks|
first conceived. Now the trail has a life of it's own with lots of activities, events and expansions along the way.
Here are some of the events I've gotten wind of and I'll tell you where as we go along.
- Venture Outdoors Day - Doodle Trail - SATURDAY September 30th BIG EVENT
- A sister trail to the GHS Swamp Rabbit. Runs from Easley to Pickens (about 7 miles)
- Time: September 30th 8am-10pm
- Trail races, bike races, tons of workshops (fly fishing, bee keeping, rock climbing to name a few)
- Get Out! Greenville Festival - Conestee Park - SATURDAY October 7th
- Time: 10am - 3pm
- Festival Village!
- Trail running events long and small (for the little ones)
- Biking races, Demo's, climbing walls, Possibly music (TBD)
- Trailblazer Park Events
- Farmers Market - Saturday Mornings in September
- Bluegrass Music & Harvest Market - Thursday nights in October
- Art on the Trail - October 21st
- Free Trailside Yoga
- Thursday nights through September
- Time: 7:15pm
- Location: Soul Yoga - right on the GHS Swamp Rabbit
- 25 Delano Drive, Greenville, SC 29601
Come on out to the cool happenings and be part of our community! It's wonderful events like these that make living in Greenville, South Carolina such a great place to be.
Visit our site at Greenville SC Real Estate for more info on home buying in Greenville. Or contact us at Info@Leecunningham.net or (864) 679-0707.